Your Guide to Running Stronger & Faster
Join me for a 4-hour workshop on how to boost your energy, lose excess body fat and achieve performance goals by improving your metabolic efficiency and becoming a better fat-burner!
Led by me (Sarah Cuff, holistic sports nutritionist), in this workshop where the focus is on whole, real food you’ll learn:
- The 2 nutritional strategies and 2 training methods to be practiced in order to become a better fat-burner – complete with the science behind each strategy and method;
- The 12 best fat-burning foods to incorporate into your daily menu, as well as meal examples and options for utilizing them;
- How to eat before, during and after workouts to boost your metabolic efficiency while ensuring good energy and fast recovery;
- The key differences between manipulating this strategy for short term benefit (10-day fat-loading race prep protocol) versus long term benefit (building a fat-burning lifestyle) and how to properly implement either strategy to work best for you;
- Tips for implementing key fat-burning guidelines into your daily routine with ease, including cooking for others with alternative (non fat-burner) dietary requirements!
You’ll be guided through the steps to building your own fat-burning menu so you leave with a personalized meal plan so you can get started on becoming more metabolically efficient right away!
Plus there will be taste testing and demos to give you an idea of the many delicious food options that you can incorporate into your own personal plan for achieving metabolic efficiency.
Date – Saturday, July 22, 2017
Time – 1:00pm (to 5:00pm)
Location – 2245 West Broadway, suite 100 (Canadian School of Natural Nutrition)
Cost – $95 early bird, get your ticket before June 23 rd ($145 regular / $195 VIP)
Included – admission for one, plus hard copy worksheets and handouts
This workshop is for you if:
You are an endurance athlete who says yes to many of the following points:
- You have stubborn excess body fat that despite putting in long training hours just won’t go away;
- You’d classify yourself as a mesomorph or endomorph;
- You often experience GI distress during exercise (bloating, diarrhea, vomiting, cramping) and/or have difficulty or dislike consuming the standard recommendation of 30-60g carb per hour;
- You find it takes a long time to recover from runs and/or you’re fighting a chronic injury that you just can’t seem to shake for good;
- You find yourself always tired, and this constant fatigue is getting annoying;
- You often tend to ‘bonk’ while out on longer runs (or sometimes even shorter ones), and/or often bonk in races and/or you find yourself needing to consume energy gels on runs less than an hour;
- You’ve noticed a decline in performance, both in workouts (they feel harder than they used to) and in races (slower than you figure you should be);
- You’re always hungry, regardless of having eaten what should be enough food each day, and you find yourself often craving candy or baked goods such as bread, muffins, cookies or donuts;
- You want to teach your body to burn its own fat stores for fuel.
This workshop is not for you if:
- You are able to maintain a low body fat percentage with little effort;
- You would classify yourself as an ectomorph;
- You have difficulty gaining weight (or muscle, for that matter);
- You know from experience that you thrive on a high carbohydrate diet – your performance continues to improve and you feel energized and strong.