Your Guide to Running Stronger & Faster
Learn how to boost your energy, lose excess body fat and achieve performance goals by improving your metabolic efficiency and becoming a better fat-burner!
Led by me (Sarah Cuff, holistic sports nutritionist) – with the focus on whole, real food – you’ll learn:
- The 2 nutritional strategies and 2 training methods to be practiced in order to become a better fat-burner – complete with the science behind each strategy and method;
- The 12 best fat-burning foods to incorporate into your daily menu, as well as meal examples and options for utilizing them;
- How to eat before, during and after workouts to boost your metabolic efficiency while ensuring good energy and fast recovery;
- The key differences between manipulating this strategy for short term benefit (10-day fat-loading race prep protocol) versus long term benefit (building a fat-burning lifestyle) and how to properly implement either strategy to work best for you;
- Tips for implementing key fat-burning guidelines into your daily routine with ease, including cooking for others with alternative (non fat-burner) dietary requirements!
You’ll be guided through the steps to building your own fat-burning menu so you leave with a personalized meal plan so you can get started on becoming more metabolically efficient right away!
Plus there will be taste testing and demos to give you an idea of the many delicious food options that you can incorporate into your own personal plan for achieving metabolic efficiency.
Online Course – COMING SOON: After conducting 2 in-person workshops, I’m in the process of developing online version – stay tuned (release anticipated for early 2018)
Previous Fat-Burner Workshops
Saturday, September 16, 2017
Saturday, July 22, 2017
“This workshop made my day! Tasting samples from each of the 4 demos was great! I learned so much & know that I will apply it into my life :-)”
“Luved this workshop – learned a great deal. I know I’ll get a lot of use out of the recipe book provided us all with.”
“I liked how there were practical examples of success from diet change. Plus I appreciated the ‘no one singular solution for everyone’ approach Sarah used.”
“Loved it! Great workshop with lots of great information!”
This course is for you if:
You are an endurance athlete who says yes to many of the following points:
- You have stubborn excess body fat that despite putting in long training hours just won’t go away;
- You’d classify yourself as a mesomorph or endomorph;
- You often experience GI distress during exercise (bloating, diarrhea, vomiting, cramping) and/or have difficulty or dislike consuming the standard recommendation of 30-60g carb per hour;
- You find it takes a long time to recover from runs and/or you’re fighting a chronic injury that you just can’t seem to shake for good;
- You find yourself always tired, and this constant fatigue is getting annoying;
- You often tend to ‘bonk’ while out on longer runs (or sometimes even shorter ones), and/or often bonk in races and/or you find yourself needing to consume energy gels on runs less than an hour;
- You’ve noticed a decline in performance, both in workouts (they feel harder than they used to) and in races (slower than you figure you should be);
- You’re always hungry, regardless of having eaten what should be enough food each day, and you find yourself often craving candy or baked goods such as bread, muffins, cookies or donuts;
- You want to teach your body to burn its own fat stores for fuel.
This course is not for you if:
- You are able to maintain a low body fat percentage with little effort;
- You would classify yourself as an ectomorph;
- You have difficulty gaining weight (or muscle, for that matter);
- You know from experience that you thrive on a high carbohydrate diet – your performance continues to improve and you feel energized and strong.
Lemon BarsDecember 4, 2018
Cinnamon Ginger Oat BarsNovember 19, 2018
Bone BrothSeptember 19, 2018
Bison StroganoffSeptember 2, 2018
holistic sports nutrition
• race performance
• overcome / prevent injury
• optimize gut health
non-diet, weight-neutral, mindfulness based