Your Guide to Running Stronger & Faster
Run coaching with Sarah Cuff.
Alongside nutrition coaching, I also provide run coaching (via Training Peaks).
You'll hear from me multiple times a weeks and will receive consistent and plentiful feedback, to ensure you're always feeling supported and moving in the right direction.
My only requirement in taking you on as a run client is that you've already worked with me in a nutritional capacity, as I believe nourishing the body with healthy food is an essential part of each training cycle - without it we risk injury and our health (exceptions made for those who already nourish themselves well!).
- Access to a premium level Training Peaks account
- Workouts will be uploaded on a weekly basis (however I'll often outline a 'skeleton schedule' so you get a rough idea of what's to come);
- Workouts adjusted or modified on an as needed basis to account for how you are feeling and how your body is responding, as well as any life stuff that might come up for you;
- Access to me for any questions or concerns that come up throughout training;
- Race plans provided for all races;
- Race debrief meeting post-goal race.
Training for 5K, 10K, half marathon or simply health/fitness: CA $175 per month (~US $130)
Training for marathon, 50K, 50-Miler, 100-Miler or 200-Miler: CA $195 per month (~US $145)
Option to add a monthly Zoom or FaceTime 30-45 minute meeting: ADD an additional CA $50 per month (~US $37)