- 2 cups cooked chickpeas, or 1 can, drained and rinsed
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ – 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ – 1 tsp garlic powder, or cumin, or other spice (optional)
- Heat oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss the chickpeas with the oil, salt, and spice if desired.
- Spread the chickpeas out on the lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, moving the chickpeas around half way through baking, until evenly browned.
- Let cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week.
Makes 2 – 3 servings