One of my all time favourite quick ‘n’ easy meals that is a great fall back for those days I’m less organized, these salmon cakes are so simple and too good not to share!
Salmon Cakes (makes 4 servings)
- 3 tins (3 x 150g) sockeye or wild salmon, drained
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2-4 Tbsp oat flour
- In a bowl, mix together the salmon, eggs and spices.
- Mix in the flour, add more if necessary to create a firm patty.
- Form into 8 patties.
- In a skillet, heat 1 Tbsp coconut oil. Cook the salmon cakes about 4 minutes per side until browned.
- Serve over a leafy green salad or a quinoa salad.
To deliciously healthy food and stronger faster running… Cheers,
Sarah J Cuff, RHN