Always looking for new carb loading snacks! This one was created for hubby, who just LOVES peanut butter. So while you won’t see much peanut butter in the eat2run recipes, it works really well here for anyone who just can’t get enough of that yummy peanut butter taste. And of course needs to carb load (or have carb-rich snacks readily available)!
- 1/3 cup mashed banana (1 med-lg banana)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup powdered peanut butter (I used PB & Me brand)
- 1 cup oat flour
- dash of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients together and form into a ball of dough.
- Turn the dough out into the counter sprinkled with more powdered peanut butter, and sprinkle more on top (to prevent sticking) – roll out thin.
- Sprinkle a bit of shredded coconut and crushed peanuts onto the top, and use the rolling pin to push it all into the crackers.
- With a knife cut into squares. Place on a baking sheet that’s been generously greased with butter or coconut oil, bake for 25 minutes at 300F.
To deliciously healthy food and stronger faster running… Cheers,
Sarah Cuff, RHN