These nuts are an easy way to sneak the powerful anti-inflammatory spice turmeric into your snack time, making for a very tasty combination of cashews with the curry taste.
- 2 tsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp turmeric spice
- 1 tsp cumin spice
- 3 cups of raw, unsalted cashews
- Heat oven to 300. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix the oil, salt and spices.
- Add the cashews and mix until the cashews are coated with the spice mix.
- Spread the spiced cashews evenly onto the lined baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes, move the cashews around/flip them over, and bake another 3-5 minutes.
- Let cool completely. Store in an airtight container for up to several weeks or in the fridge for several months.