- 4 cups Natures Path brown rice crisps or puffed rice
- 1½ cup rolled oats
- 1 cup walnuts, broken into pieces
- ½ cup chia seeds
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup almond butter
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup cocoa
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Grease a 8×13 baking dish with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, combine the rice crisps, rolled oats, walnuts, chia seeds and coconut.
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, almond butter, honey and oil. Heat over medium heat until completely melted and just reached boiling.
- Remove from heat and stir in cocoa and vanilla.
- Pour melted mixture over cereal mixture and stir until evenly coated. Press into 8×8 greased baking dish.
- Cool in the fridge until set. Cut into 18 bars.
- Individually wrap in saran wrap and store in fridge. Tastes best if you let warm to room temperature before eating.
Keeps for up to 2 weeks in the fridge.