- 1 cup water (or coconut water)
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, etc)
- 1 banana or 2 pitted dates or 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1-2 kale leaves or 1 scoop greens powder
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender.
- Blend for 1-2 minutes until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
*Note – if you are not consuming your smoothie immediately, do not use the chia seeds (they will gel if left to sit, and turn the consistency of your smoothie into pudding).