Yay chia seeds!! Yes, if you know me even just a little bit by now, you know how much I love chia seeds. In that case it’ll be no surprise to you that my second video is starring chia seeds 🙂 Have you ever wondered how I use chia seeds? Wonder no more!
Today I’m going to share with you a million different ways to use chia seeds. Okay, maybe not a million – but it’ll leave you with no excuse for not sneaking them into your daily diet!
Oh, in case you’re wondering, that’s my little doggie Sparkle with me…
As promised in the video, here are the recipes I refer to:
- Best Oatmeal Ever & Buckwheat Granola
- Chocolate Energy Balls
- Energy Bars & Protein Bars
- Spiced Chia Seed Muffins
- Blueberry Recovery Shake / Tropical Recovery Shake
- ChocoChia Pudding
- Lemon-Lime Sports Drink & Espresso Energy Gel / Orange Energy Gel
- Egg Replacement in Baking: 1 Tbsp ground chia + 3 Tbsp water = 1 egg
- Dip a banana in chia seeds
- Dip apple slices in almond butter, melted dark chocolate and chia seeds
In the comments below, let me know how you use chia! Or tell me, if you don’t currently use chia seeds, are you going to start?
Happy running 🙂